Location: Burlington, MA
Job ID: 152225-1A
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2019
About the Job
Position Summary: Prepare sandwiches, salads and cold food production for cafeteria, patient services and functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to speak and read English
- Good verbal communication skills
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to lift objects up to 30 pounds and push cart weighting 100 pounds
- Entire shift spent standing or walking, bending
- Demonstrated knife skills; able to follow recipes
- Manual dexterity with both hands required
- Must work with potentially hazardous equipment such as knives, meal slicer and buffalo chopper
- Two years food service production experience required
- Some supervisory experience
DAYS - 20 Hours per week - benefited position
Additional shifts available if desired
Every other weekend required
One winter holiday shift and one summer holiday shift required
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.